05 Apr Do I need high-quality paint for my interior?
Advantages of quality paints
- They provide better surface coverage, allowing you to use less product.
- Quality paints are less likely to flake, blister, or peel.
- Their overall appearance lasts longer.
- They adhere better to the surface.
- They retain their color pigment longer.
- Quality paints have less spattering when painting, making clean-up faster
- They are easier to work with. There are no brush or roller marks, resulting in a better, more uniform appearance.
- They are more resistant to dirt and scuff marks, which means less maintenance.
- They stand up better to stains.
- It’s less likely you’ll need retouching.
- They have better mildew resistance.
Mike Katounas is the owner of Home Works Painting, a painting business in Northern Virginia. He has over 15 years of experience in residential interior and exterior painting, drywall installation/repair, carpentry, wallpaper removal, power washing, commercial painting, color consultation, and staining/sealing. Their service areas include Chantilly, Fairfax, Herndon, Oakton, Reston. Mike takes pride in his work, and he always follows a strict code of conduct that includes the use of quality paint, a clean workspace, and an honest, respectful approach to his customers.