16 Sep Why we don’t match competitor’s pricing
- We invest in our employees by providing regular safety training.
- To ensure high-quality services, we regularly attend industry conferences to help us stay current on products, techniques, and industry standards, among other things.
- We also pay for comprehensive insurance and keep our licensing current.
- We invest in up-to-date equipment.
- When you hire a contractor, you want one who invests in all of these things to ensure overall excellence, safety, and job outcomes.
Mike Katounas is the owner of Home Works Painting, a painting business in Northern Virginia. He has over 15 years of experience in residential interior and exterior painting, drywall installation/repair, carpentry, wallpaper removal, power washing, commercial painting, color consultation, and staining/sealing. Their service areas include Chantilly, Fairfax, Herndon, Oakton, Reston. Mike takes pride in his work, and he always follows a strict code of conduct that includes the use of quality paint, a clean workspace, and an honest, respectful approach to his customers.