15 Mar 9th Year in Best Pick Reports
- We are always mindful of our clients’ budgets and wishes.
- We will always listen to you and answer your questions or address your concerns.
- We believe in transparency and good communication with clients – at all times.
- You can expect full transparency in your written and detailed estimate.
- Quality control is critical.
- Our crews and staff are always professional, well trained, and background checked.
- Our preparation, work, and clean-up are all thorough and careful. It’s your home (or office) and belongings, after all.
- We warranty all our work.
- If there’s a problem, let us know. We will fix it.
- Lastly, we’re committed to both our work and our clients. After all, we’re your neighbors!
Mike Katounas is the owner of Home Works Painting, a painting business in Northern Virginia. He has over 15 years of experience in residential interior and exterior painting, drywall installation/repair, carpentry, wallpaper removal, power washing, commercial painting, color consultation, and staining/sealing. Their service areas include Chantilly, Fairfax, Herndon, Oakton, Reston. Mike takes pride in his work, and he always follows a strict code of conduct that includes the use of quality paint, a clean workspace, and an honest, respectful approach to his customers.