26 Apr Best Picks for the 8th Year in a row
Best Picks for the 8th Year in a row!
Great news! It is our 8th year listed on the Best Pick Reports as one of Northern Virginia’s top painters! Best Pick Reports is “a free, annual guide that features independently researched and recommended local home service providers.” They offer free, objective, third-party data on top-quality companies in certain cities. You can see other accolades we’ve received and reviews on our website.
We’ve worked hard, not for this honor, but for our clients. Our reputation matters to us because it means happy, satisfied clients, especially repeat clients and referrals. We take pride in our work ethic and in having satisfied clients.
Several key factors set us apart from other Northern Virginia paint contractors.
Here are a few of them:
- Quality control is crucial to us. We ensure that we complete your project to your satisfaction. If you’re not happy, then we’re not either.
- We try to work within your schedule.
- We will always listen to you. Communication is key to a successful project.
- Your detailed proposal will provide a clear outline, so you can expect full transparency concerning costs.
- Our crews and staff are background checked, always professional, and well trained.
- Our preparation before we begin is as thorough as our work. And, you can expect the same from post-job clean up!
- We always warranty our work. If there’s a problem, we will fix it. Just let us know.
Mike Katounas is the owner of Home Works Painting, a painting business in Northern Virginia. He has over 15 years of experience in residential interior and exterior painting, drywall installation/repair, carpentry, wallpaper removal, power washing, commercial painting, color consultation, and staining/sealing. Their service areas include Chantilly, Fairfax, Herndon, Oakton, Reston. Mike takes pride in his work, and he always follows a strict code of conduct that includes the use of quality paint, a clean workspace, and an honest, respectful approach to his customers.