28 Oct Benjamin Moore’s Color of the Year & Palette 2023!
Benjamin Moore announced their pick for Color of the Year 2023. It’s certainly a bold choice! Raspberry Blush 2008-30 is “the definition of charismatic color,” according to the company.
Raspberry Blush is a show-stopping, rich combination of red and orange. Its boldness is also reflected in the rest of its Color Trends 2023 palette. The company says the palette of eight colors was chosen for “its distinct presence and personality”.
Below are the palette’s colors and the Benjamin Moore descriptions of each:
- Raspberry Blush 2008-30: A vivacious shade of coral tinged with pink, Raspberry Blush enlivens the senses with an electric optimism.
- Conch Shell 052: A gentle pink reminiscent of sepia tone, this dusty hue brings to mind thoughts of sunsets captured by a vintage film camera. Conch Shell may bring a blush to your space, but this hue is not shy. This comforting color balances out the bold vibes of this palette, appearing almost neutral alongside such striking shades.
- Cinnamon 2174-20: A rich brown touched by orange undertones, this warm hue will have you questioning the very definition of a neutral. Cinnamon is an excellent bridge between neutrals and more saturated shades–if you find you’re looking for a bolder neutral, or a more neutral hue that still feels like a focal point, Cinnamon is the spice for you.
- Wenge AF-180: A deep chocolate with hints of brown, black, and violet in its undertone, this enigmatic hue combines both comfort and drama. Warm and engaging, Wenge is ideal for amping up the saturation in rooms with predominantly neutral walls or bringing balance to a space with a lot of color.
- Savannah Green 2150-30: A rich ochre, yellow and green undertones balance out this unique hue. Similar to gold leaf for your walls, Savannah Green is a statement-making shade that plays well with neutrals and saturated hues. Offering both whimsy and drama, explore higher sheens for a lustrous take on this sprightly hue.
- New Age 1444: Soft and ethereal, this light purple is grounded by a drop of gray. It emanates a soft spiritual sensibility, leaning into the softer side of our Color Trends 2023 palette. Appearing both gray and lavender, depending on the lighting, infuse a touch of color into any space with this engaging hue.
- Starry Night Blue 2067-20: A radiant navy akin to the dark indigo of dusk, this inky hue breathes romance into any space. Depth and dimension define walls painted in Starry Night Blue, a captivating hue with just a touch of violet in its undertone.
- North Sea Green 2053-30: Sink into this saturated shade, which blends the relaxing vibes of gray-blue hues and the simmering pleasure of blue-green. Engaging and deep, this soothing teal has a delicate gray undertone that enriches this moody hue.
Call us if you’re interested in using any of these shades in your home! We’d be happy to advise you on where or how in your room you might be able to use any of these or other beautiful paint colors.